Sunday, April 28, 2013

Envious Moon and the Inspired Boy

I cant take credit for the best part about this post. I was lucky to have been romantic with someone who was always so passionate and inspired. He doesn't know that I am posting this but I thought it deserved to be displayed. He just sent this casually through a text one night after we hung out. 

"...Haven't you noticed every night we spend together is magical? Outside for a moment the wind stops blowing, the stars cease their twinkling and the moon tilts slightly, trying to get a glimpse of what's going on in the place where I'm with you. The moon looks at me with envy then turns back, he can't stand seeing you with me and especially he knows he's way too far to have you. The stars and wind notice the upset moon. The stars twinkle to cheer up the moon but he says your eyes twinkle with a stronger, more dazzling flame. The wind starts to whistle again and tries to cheer him up with happy tunes but he says the tune of your voice and words have a more enticing and vibrant melody. It all happens very quickly but I usually notice it, then I smirk at the moon, kiss you and let him be in his misery."

We weren't meant for each other but it makes me believe in love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment